Christ Magnified In Life Or In Death
Brother Asa Moseley; 2 Corinthians 1.
Message Audio [9 mins]
Elder Steven Bloyd; Exodus 20.
Message Audio [39 mins]
Message from University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Hospital’s Chief Quality Officer and Infectious Disease physician, Dr. Faheem Younus. Dr. Younus discusses reasons to be concerned about COVID-19, what we can expect to happen in the coming weeks and months and how to prepare. The discussion addresses COVID-19 and the challenges of public worship.
We encourage you to follow the CDC Guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and symptom management.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
HealthLink, our community outreach and health improvement team, is available to answer your questions. Please contact Robin Stokes, certified health minister, at 443-643-4203.